GEMS—New Zealand’s largest and most current grants database can streamline your entire grants process
GEMS Grants database builds your organisation a 12-month customised grants calendar, listing just the grants matched to your projects.
What is GEMS?
Grants Expertise Management System, or GEMS for short, is New Zealand and Australia’s only online end-to-end grants management platform. Backed by a powerful database of all grant sources around New Zealand, GEMS generates fully customised 12-month grants calendars, listing just the grants relevant to your organisation.
GEMS is best suited for organisations with an annual revenue of over $1.5 million. If your organisation is smaller, we have a product specifically for you – check out GEM Local.
GEMS contains ALL grant sources for your organisation
No matter which sector or State(s) you work in, GEMS includes:
- Trusts and Foundations
- Health and medical research funders including peer-reviewed
- Corporate Foundations
- Local, regional and central government grants and tenders
- Gaming trusts and Lottery grants
- International funders that give to New Zealand-based organisations
Updated daily by a team of experienced researchers, GEMS delivers:
- An always current, customised Grants Calendar finding JUST the grants relevant to your organisation
- Full access to all the funding sources through your personalised GEMS account
- Tracking of application outcomes including when funder reports are due
- Email alerts on upcoming application and reporting deadlines
- Monthly one-hour Grants Chat Webinars with the Strategic Grants Team and other GEMS users
Book me in for a live half hour demo with Strategic Grants
Would you like a GEMS Demo?
We would love to show you through the GEM Portal, demonstrate the features and chat about how GEMS can help save you hours of time in your grant seeking. Please note GEMS is best suited for organisations with an annual revenue of over $1.5 million. If your organisation is smaller, we have a product specifically for you – check out GEM Local.
Would you like to know more?
If you would like to speak to us you can also contact our team for more information.