- This event has passed.
The Strategic Grants team are excited to be back offering our face-to-face Workshops in Christchurch in 2023!
In our half-day workshop, you will self-score your organisation’s performance against our six critical success factors, learn best practice processes and funder expectations and have a clear plan on where your organisation needs to focus its attention to improve grants success.
This practical half-day workshop will cover:
- An overview of the current grants landscape
- Getting your organisation ‘grant ready’ – self score against our Grants Best Practice Tracker
- Guide to packaging projects
- Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
- Donor relationships
- Grant writing overview
- Evaluation, reporting and how to engage your donors.
- Templates and checklists will ensure you are well-equipped to build your organisation’s capacity.
When: 9am – 12:30pm, Tuesday 25th July 2023
Where: Sudima Christchurch City, 47 Salisbury Street, Christchurch 8013
Cost: $200 per person ex GST (ticket cost includes morning tea)
What do others say about our workshops?
The Strategic Grants’ Grant Seeker Workshops are often heralded as the best grants training that attendees have completed.
“All of the Grant Seeker Workshop was really useful – a great overview and I wish I’d completed the workshop prior to my first applications!” – Franklin Family Support
“Thank you, a most enjoyable and informative morning. I will be referring to the notes consistently for my upcoming applications.” – Pacific Pathways, NZ
You can read more of our testimonials here.
Grants training, brought to you by Strategic Grants.