Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Due to COVID-19 directives, Strategic Grants is now pleased to bring your our highly sought after ½ day Grant-Seeker Workshops, online!
We are now taking bookings for September! Strategic Grants is pleased to bring you our highly sought after ½ day Grant-Seeker Workshops, online, presented as three one-hour webinars over three weeks at 1pm NZST on September 22nd, 29th and October 6th.
And don’t worry if you miss one of the live sessions, once registered, you will have access to all three webinars for one month!
The Grant-Seeker Workshop Online will deliver you the same content as the face to face workshops, ensuring you finish the series with a takeaway strategy for grants success.
There will still be time for Q&A at the end of each webinar and recordings will be available online to paid registrants,until the beginning of November 2020.
What you will learn:
- An overview of the current grants landscape and likely impact of the COVID pandemic
- Steps to ensuring your organisation is 'grant ready'
- Advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
- Feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed
- Tips on relationship building
- Grant writing - how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
- Next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, accountability and stewardship strategies
Plus - A PDF of the slides will be emailed to all paid registrants ahead of each webinar, for your ongoing reference and grants training.
The Strategic Grants Grant-Seeker Workshops are often heralded as the best grants training attendees have completed.
GSW Attendee - “Thank you for providing such clear information and practical tips on building a successful grants program.”
Registrations are limited to 40 for our September series.
Grant-Seeker Workshop participants are eligible to take our online Advanced Webinars, exploring in-depth topics such as Grant Writing and Evaluation.
Cost: all three sessions and slides for just $150.00! (ex GST)
Why Strategic Grants?
Collectively amongst our team we have years of experience in obtaining successful grant results for our nonprofit clients through best-practice grant-writing, processes, and strategic advice around grant-seeking, and building relationships with funders.
Our workshops give you the tried and tested, best-practice building blocks to create an effective grants strategy, based on our extensive experience interacting with both funders and grant recipients. Want to know more about some of the organisations we’ve helped with their grants programmes? Take a look at our track record.