Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Author: Kate Sunners
I have seen so many fantastic podcast and video resources for fundraisers in the last few months I wanted to share my little library with you so you can enjoy them too! I hope you find some gold in them you can apply to your organisation.
On chasing funding, mission creep, what makes a compelling narrative, how to make funders jobs easier and stand out as an applicant.
Think you can do it all? You can't. Joan gives 3 smart and simple ways to manage your calendar and the key decisions to make each week. And asks us how we can learn to lead like Kermit the frog
Storytelling, impact, power with the co-founder and CEO of Purpose, and co-author of New Power: How Power Works in our Hyperconnected World.
All the very best for a safe, happy and wonderful holiday season for all of you fundraisers out there, who are doing such hard work to make the world a better place. We see you. We appreciate the work you do! Enjoy the down time!
It's that time of year folks! Our thinking? Why let kids hog all the fun of advent calendars? So we made our own of our best, most popular grants resources. It's basically a 25 day crash course in grant-seeking!
Click on each day of the advent calendar and find your grants wisdom for December...
Recent blog posts
- The Four Ps and one A for an Effective Key Messages Document
- The common ground of grant-seeking between Australia and Europe
- Evaluation – The key to learning and improving practice is asking powerful questions
- Centralising Grant-Seeking for New Zealand Organisations operating regional divisions
- The Future of Trust
- Q&A with a Local Council client
- Waikato Funders Expo - Wrap Up
- Capital Campaigns – fundraising at its finest!
- The love song guide to nurturing Funder relationships
- Understand the ecosystem, honour your funders, involve your beneficiaries!