Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Friday, 20 December 2019 14:23
Author: Bianca Williams
On behalf of the SG Team – we wish all a wonderful Christmas and festive season.
We are incredibly humbled and proud to work with such a diverse range of organisations across New Zealand and Australia who continue to amaze us with their commitment, passion and dedication to their organisations’ mission and purpose.
We look forward to continuing help build capacity in the nonprofit sector in 2020.
Enjoy this special Christmas Song (recorded by our very talented Alissa)
Recent blog posts
- The building blocks of a Customised Grants Calendar
- The role of a ‘Case for Support’ in securing funds for your organisation
- Q & A with one of our GEM Local subscribers - Pound Paws Inc.
- Positive (largely) funder news update from Jo Garner – let’s keep working together
- Viruses – Biological and Technological
- Grant-seeking in uncertain times
- Communications Beyond Clever Words – Using evidence to convince your supporters
- The ins and outs of outcomes and outputs – getting it right in your grant applications
- Retaining organisational knowledge is crucial to a successful grants program
- Strategic Grants Research Blog Series - Part 3