Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Saturday, 30 November 2019 18:33
Author: Bianca Williams
The team at Strategic Grants is dedicated to building capacity of nonprofit organisations to apply strategic thinking to their service delivery and fundraising programs.
One of the many ways we help build capacity, is by providing free learning resources, including Podcasts covering the most relevant topics for fundraisers.
Here is a list of the episodes available:
Episode 1 – Project Planning
Episode 2 - Evaluation
Episode 3 – Key Message
Episode 4 – Project Budgets
Episode 5 – Nurturing Relationships
Episode 6 – Capacity to deliver the project
Episode 7 – A prioritised Wishlist
Episode 8 – Identifying grant funding prospects
Episode 9 – Funder Reports
Episode 10 - Stuff Funders Say
Happy listening and learning!
Recent blog posts
- The building blocks of a Customised Grants Calendar
- The role of a ‘Case for Support’ in securing funds for your organisation
- Q & A with one of our GEM Local subscribers - Pound Paws Inc.
- Positive (largely) funder news update from Jo Garner – let’s keep working together
- Viruses – Biological and Technological
- Grant-seeking in uncertain times
- Communications Beyond Clever Words – Using evidence to convince your supporters
- The ins and outs of outcomes and outputs – getting it right in your grant applications
- Retaining organisational knowledge is crucial to a successful grants program
- Strategic Grants Research Blog Series - Part 3