Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 15:21
Author: Kate Sunners
I have seen so many fantastic podcast and video resources for fundraisers in the last few months I wanted to share my little library with you so you can enjoy them too! I hope you find some gold in them you can apply to your organisation.
On chasing funding, mission creep, what makes a compelling narrative, how to make funders jobs easier and stand out as an applicant.
Think you can do it all? You can't. Joan gives 3 smart and simple ways to manage your calendar and the key decisions to make each week. And asks us how we can learn to lead like Kermit the frog
Storytelling, impact, power with the co-founder and CEO of Purpose, and co-author of New Power: How Power Works in our Hyperconnected World.
All the very best for a safe, happy and wonderful holiday season for all of you fundraisers out there, who are doing such hard work to make the world a better place. We see you. We appreciate the work you do! Enjoy the down time!
Recent blog posts
- Evaluation – The key to learning and improving practice is asking powerful questions
- Centralising Grant-Seeking for New Zealand Organisations operating regional divisions
- The Future of Trust
- Q&A with a Local Council client
- Waikato Funders Expo - Wrap Up
- Capital Campaigns – fundraising at its finest!
- The love song guide to nurturing Funder relationships
- Understand the ecosystem, honour your funders, involve your beneficiaries!
- Make 2019 the year of turning your relationships into partnerships