Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
- Published: Monday, 16 March 2020 17:52
Author: Jo Garner
As we enter an unprecedented time with COVID-19 and the uncertainty it brings, Strategic Grants will continue to work to bring you the latest in grant round news and online training, mentoring and full support.
While we have taken the decision to postpone our face-to-face grant-seeker workshops, rest assured we have plans in place that ensure our critical business applications and procedures are supported, even during such a disruptive time.
Online training materials can be found here.
Of course, as we are notified of any changes to open or due to open funding rounds, we will issue alerts to our GEMS subscribers.
In the meantime, in addition to keeping well (the highest priority of course), it is timely to ensure that you have everything in place to ensure effective processes are in place.
We will continue to keep you updated of any significant announcements concerning major funding rounds.
Recent blog posts
- Q & A with one of our GEM Local subscribers - Pound Paws Inc.
- Positive (largely) funder news update from Jo Garner – let’s keep working together
- Viruses – Biological and Technological
- Grant-seeking in uncertain times
- Communications Beyond Clever Words – Using evidence to convince your supporters
- The ins and outs of outcomes and outputs – getting it right in your grant applications
- Retaining organisational knowledge is crucial to a successful grants program
- Strategic Grants Research Blog Series - Part 3
- The Musts for 2020 Grants Success!