The Strategic Grants team are super excited to be back offering our face-to-face Grant-Seeker Workshops in 2021 across New Zealand!
In our half day workshop, you will learn proven best practice to establish or refine a robust grant-seeking strategy.
Presented by one of our expert Grants Strategists and with a maximum of 25 people per workshop, attendees of all experience levels will gain invaluable insight into best practice. Plus, you will have access to templates, check lists, and a pile of grants management and writing tips to follow.
This practical half-day workshop will cover:
- An overview of the current grants landscape and impact of the pandemic
- Getting your organisation ‘grant ready’
- Guide to packaging projects
- Feedback from funders on why applications do or don’t succeed
- Donor relationships
- Grant writing – how to write a great grant application, including examples
- Evaluation, reporting and how to engage your donors.
When: Tuesday, 21st September – 8:30am arrival for 9am commencement of workshop
Where: Ronald McDonald House Wellington, 30-38 Riddiford Street, Newtown
Cost: $200 per person ex GST (ticket cost includes morning tea)
What do others say about our workshops?
The Strategic Grants Grant-Seeker Workshops are often heralded as the best grants training attendees have completed.
“Thank you for providing such clear information and practical tips on building a successful grants program.” – GSW Attendee
You can read plenty more of our testimonials here.
Grants training, brought to you by Strategic Grants.