Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Auckland Grant-Seeker Workshop
This practical half-day workshop will deliver:
- an overview of the grants landscape
- steps to ensuring your organisation is 'grant ready'
- advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
- feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed
- tips on relationship building
- how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
- next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting, accountability and stewardship strategies
Based on Philanthropy New Zealand and Strategic Grants’ interaction with both funders and grant recipients, this workshop provides best-practice strategies for grant-seeking as well as the opportunity to discuss challenges and examples drawn from attendees' experiences.
Participants will receive a Strategic Grants Project Information Template and a Grant-Writing Checklist to assist them with implementing what they have learned.
Please note we are unable to refund registrations from 7 days prior to event due to catering confirmation.
|Event Date||Thu 25 Jul 2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Thu 25 Jul 2019 1:00 pm|
|Cut off date||Fri 19 Jul 2019 12:00 am|
|Location||Amora Hotel Auckland|