Grant strategies to build nonprofit capacity
Our mission is to enable nonprofit organisations to establish sustainable, cost-effective grant-seeking strategies to deliver projects that fulfil their organisational missions.
Our vision is to build the capacity of nonprofit organisations to apply strategic thinking to their service delivery and fundraising programs.
Ethics - We pride ourselves on our professional, open, honest, high-quality services and communication.
Knowledge - Effective grants strategies are based on the most up-to-date knowledge of funders and our clients' needs.
Passion- We are passionate about helping to build the capacity of the nonprofit sector to become sustainable.
Teamwork and Collaboration - Our team works together to ensure clients receive the best outcomes and feel that they are in partnership with us.
Our point of difference: we want your charity to fulfil its mission
The Strategic Grants team is not just a group of consultants. We are a team of professionals, all of whom have a heart for the charitable sector and the multitude of causes that our charity partners exist to support. As such, all of our services are customised to ensure that a relevant and strategic approach is applied to your grant-seeking activity.
We are a dedicated team of fundraisers who believe strategic thinking and relationship building are essential to success.
We have nearly 20 years of success in helping nonprofits secure funding, ranging from $1,000 community grants to $50 million government tenders.
We help grant-seekers:
- By doing the research for you, and providing you with details of just those opportunities that are relevant to your funding needs
- To keep on top of ever-changing deadlines and guidelines, via the Grants Expertise Management Systems
- To develop skills and build your organisation’s capacity
- With services that suits your unique needs, be it advice, application critiquing or writing.
We collaborate with grant-makers:
- To share up-to-date information to non-profit organisations who are eligible to apply
- To provide advice and skills to their prospective applicants.
Want to find out more about how we can help your organisation? Get in touch with our friendly team.
Read about our Fees and Ethical Practice here.